Norwich premier fishing venue
Bridge Farm, Costessey, Norwich, NR5 OLA
Over the years we are always getting asked what are the rules at Shallowbrook. We try to be easy going when it comes to rules however below are a list of rules that we feel are fair and in the best interests of the fish, the people who use the lakes and Shallowbrook.
- Barbless Hooks only
- Unhooking mats required
- No pole fishing on Carp Lake
- No floating baits as we regard these as anti-social
- No open fires / but no objections to campfire gas cylinders
- Overnight guests of paying fishermen are charged at £5.00 PP - Children under 16’s charged at £2.00 PC
- Overnight tickets finish at 6am, if you wish to stay after 6am the normal rate of half or full day ticket are chargeable
- Any persons under 18 fishing overnight must be accompanied by an adult 18 and over.
- All guests vehicles may be asked to park in the main carpark at anyime.
- No motorbikes are allowed to drive on the site, please park in the main carpark located at the entrance
- No cars are permitted around the Carp Lake
- Under 16's must be accompanied with a paying adult at all times.
- All rubbish must be removed or placed in the bins provided around the lakes
- No music or loud noises is allowed. Please use earphones
If you have any questions and would like to discuss this futher then do contact us via email on email@example.com or pop down to see us.
Shallowbrook Fishing Lakes, Bridge Farm, Old Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 0LA
Talk: 01603 747 667 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.shallowbrook.co.uk